Custom size 70x140 with 5 rows of pattern ($39 design fee included) Dutch vinyl floor cloth has a design that recalls the designs of 1940's flooring. It has a repeating pattern of teal and gold/orange clovers against a gray background. Rectangle, runner, square, and round sizes, as well as custom. Use this pattern in a kitchen or breakfast nook, or any room in the house. The vinyl can also be used in trade show booths, showrooms, and business offices. Easy to clean and durable. Protect & beautify your floors at a low cost.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available with just a $10 - $39 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania