Custom size 84x96 ($39 design fee included) Pattern 70 Holy Night has a geometric pattern of squares and circles making a bold pattern but not too busy. It has neutral colors of black and gray and it looks like floor tiles. Because the vinyl is low maintenance, it's a great alternative to fabric area rugs. Low profile, durable, and affordable. Made in the USA by Spicher and Company, these beautiful and durable floor cloths are my best selling item!
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available with only a $10 - 39 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania