Charleston vinyl floor cloth has a classic medallion design. It's neutral colors work well with any color decor. This pattern looks spectacular in formal dining room with Colonial features. Use the vinyl in any room in the home or business, trade show booth, or showroom.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available with just a $10 - 39 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania