30"x44" Inspired by the craftsmanship of old world wood workers from the Arts and Crafts Period, Art and Life vinyl floor cloth has a dramatic design. The pattern of interlocking circles highlighting a star-like shape with black and brown tones. This cloth looks like real wood complete with grain and knot details. Place it over an existing hardwood floor, and you have instant inlay, without the cost of a carpenter. Low profile.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for the Artisanry Collection, but is limited to proportional changes to existing dimensions. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania