From the Williamsburg Collection, Diamonds is a classic harlequin pattern vinyl floor cloth. It's made to look like canvas with a border mimicking a folded crease with aging. Muted black and ivory diamonds. Replace your oil cloth or fabric area rug with this modern twist on flooring. It's durable, low profile, lays flat and has non-slip surface. Use the vinyl in any room in the home or in an office or retail store. Spills and messes wipe away with ease.
- Quick Ship is available in Diamonds for sizes 20x30, 38x56, 52x76, 70x102. Ships in 6 business days.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are NOT available for the Williamsburg Collection.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania