Vinyl Floor Cloth Details
When you contact the store, you reach me, Daren, the owner. You can expect a timely response.
I want you to feel 100% confident with your purchase. The vinyl cloths can be overwhelming as they're new to the market and the selection is so large. Hopefully this will help answer most of your questions and concerns. Remember, I am always available. Just send me an email!
- Digital Vinyl Catalogs: This is the best place to start shopping the vinyl. It‘s the easiest way to see all the patterns.
- Swatch samples: If you are uncertain about the material or the true colors, I strongly suggest getting some sample swatches. I offer the first 2 free (coupon FREE at checkout) and free shipping. Each swatch after that is only $2. These are kept in stock and ship within 1-3 days via US Post Office. Visit the 'Swatch Samples' category on the website to order.
- Shipping: Lead time is 3 weeks or less for made-to-order cloths. However it may ship sooner. *Quick Ship and in-Stock cloths (Cloths only from those categories on the website) ship in 6 business days or less. You will receive tracking information when your order ships.
- Refunds: Only cloths from the the 'Quick Ship and In-Stock' category on my website in sizes 20x30, 30x44, 38x56 and 52x76 are refundable. All other vinyl cloths are made to order (not in stock) and are non-refundable after they are produced. You can cancel the order 3 days after your order is placed, if the order is not in production. The manufacturer does not stock any cloths, so each one is made specifically for you. Regarding returnable cloths, credit will be given when cloth is received, less return shipping costs.
- Quick ship and In-Stock cloths: Don't want to wait 3 weeks for your cloth? Choose a cloth from the "In-Stock/Quick Ship" category. These will ship in 1-7 business days. Sizes range from 20x30 - 70x102. These are returnable for full refund less return shipping costs.
- Rush Requests: Rush requests can be made in order to get your order in 2 weeks. This offer is not always available so please contact the store for more information. If a rush is approved, the fee is $20. Rushes are only accepted for STANDARD Spicher & Co. sizes. Custom sizes can not be rushed. A rush is not guaranteed and the fee is nonrefundable if the order is not shipped 2 weeks.
- Please inspect your cloth within 3 days of receipt and report any damage immediately. Send me an email with your information and a photo to email@example.com. Upon confirmation, defective items will be replaced with the same cloth. Lead time for replacements is approximately 2 weeks.
- Custom size cloths: Custom sizes can be made in all collections EXCEPT Williamsburg and American Folk Art. Custom sizes are considered to be any size outside of the sizes listed on each product page. The fee for custom is either $10 or $39 depending on the size you need. You will have the opportunity to approve your custom cloth's image before production. An email will be sent with the image for your approval. Lead time is 3 weeks, no matter when you receive the image for approval. The cloths cannot be made any larger than 10 feet wide x 15 feet long. Click here for everything you need to know about custom sizes.
- Distressing: Some patterns have more distressing (aging) than others. This is part of the design and is not a defect in printing. If you have any questions about the amount of distressing in your pattern, please ask. You can also use the zoom feature on the main product page of your pattern and color name. Note: some distressing may be as small as a pen mark or a smear. The cloths are not designed to look brand spanking new.
- Color: Colors on the vinyl tend to be brighter on computers than actual. With most cloths, the color black will tend to be a faded black rather than a deep solid black. Samples are recommended to confirm true colors if it's a concern for matching your decor.
- Cloths will arrive rolled. They will flatten out in a day or two. To speed up the process, roll the cloth the opposite way it arrived. Mark Spicher shows you how to flatten your new cloth here on Youtube.
- Size of Design: Pattern size is based on cloth size. Larger sizes = larger design, smaller sizes = smaller design. 38x56 will have a much smaller pattern than 70x102 for example. Examples below: 20x30 on top of 52x76
- Cleaning and care: Wipe clean with mild detergent and water. (Use and care info sheet attached) I use Swiffer wetjet in the store. Do not use harsh abrasives or dish soap to clean the cloth. felt pads are recommended under chair legs. Be careful when vacuuming around the corners.
- Order Status: When checking order status, "Order in Process" means we're waiting for your vinyl cloth(s) to be made and shipped.