These sizes of Pattern 1 We're All Mad Here vinyl floor cloth will ship in 6 business days or less. It has a fun and whimsical optical illusion design. It has neutral colors of charcoal (muted blacl), and light beige with some brown tones to give it an aged and worn feel. There is also black smudging to add to the aged look. Use it under dining room tables, or as a table protector. Its a great way to add some extra pizzazz to any decor. Available in rectangle, runner, square and custom sizes. Made in USA by Spicher and Company, it's an excellent alternative to fabric area rugs, low maintenance, easy to clean, and will not stain. With a thickness of only 1/8", it's low profile eliminates tripping hazards. The vinyl is perfect for situations where a rug is too thick for clearance of doorways when a door is too close to the floor. Vinyl cloths are a cost effective way of replacing a floor for DIY projects. Simply unroll it on top of your existing floor. Their latex backing will not harm your floors, but rather, protect them. A carpet pad is not needed nor recommended.
- Quick Ship cloths can be returned, return shipping paid by customer.
- Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for a $10 - $39 up-charge. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 4 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania