Pattern 2 Resonance vinyl floor cloth features a honeycomb pattern that looks like vintage bathroom tile. It's neutral colors will blend with any room's decor! Heavy distressing gives it an aged and worn feel. Available in rectangle, runner, square, and custom sizes. Made in USA by Spicher and Company, it's an excellent alternative to fabric area rugs, low maintenance, easy to clean, and will not stain. With a thickness of only 1/8", it's low profile eliminates tripping hazards. The vinyl is perfect for situations where a rug is too thick for clearance of doorways when a door is too close to the floor. Vinyl cloths are a cost effective way of replacing a floor for DIY projects. Simply unroll it on top of your existing floor. Their latex backing will not harm your floors, but rather, protect them. A carpet pad is not needed nor recommended.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available with just a $10 - $39 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the "vintage tile " mat! There was a wait for the mat to arrive - popular item - but the mat is so cool in front of my kitchen sink!