Custom size. Common Sense vinyl floor cloth brings the outdoor garden in to your home. Light gray flowers and dark gray branches flourish against the grayish background. Great for powder rooms, bedrooms and kitchens, but use it in any room in the house. Because the vinyl is durable, use it high foot traffic areas such as offices, restaurants, trade show booths or showrooms. Its low profile eliminates tripping hazards. Wipe clean with a rag and water, no staining.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Only proportional custom sizes are available with just a $10 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths at Pura Vida Home and Gift in Boston, MA
Pura Vida Home and Gift's introduction to vinyl cloths. Spiche...
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths available at Pura Vida Home and Gift (wine video)
Easy to clean area rugs. Spicher and Company's vintage vinyl f...