Pattern 7 with distressing removed. Checkered Past vinyl floor cloth features the classic checkerboard pattern in black and ivory. It has brownish distressing around the edges to give it a worn look. Bring this retro look into your kitchen, dining room, game room, or protected porch. This pattern also looks great in showrooms, trade show booths and restaurants. Effortless installation, simply unroll it! Low profile, lightweight, waterproof and durable makes the vinyl a top seller.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available with only a $10 - 39 design fee. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania