Made in the USA by Spicher and Company, these beautiful and durable vinyl floor cloths are perfect for any room in the home. Portrait Of A Lady offers a feminine design of delicate flowers in a square tile pattern bordered by a zig-zag border with a color palette of pink and ivory. Vinyl cloths are low maintenance and easy clean. Wine spills, pet messes, food spills are no problem! Want to cover an existing floor? Just unroll the vinyl and you're done.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are NOT available for American Folk Art Museum.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania