Holograph is from the Williamsburg Collection of vinyl floor cloths. It's made to look like a real textile fabric rug, but without the hassle of having to wash it. It has a gorgeous repeating pattern with intricate details presented in neutral gray tones. This cloth looks great in historic and Colonial homes but works with all design styles.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors. .
- Custom sizes are NOT available for Williamsburg Collection.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths at Pura Vida Home and Gift in Boston, MA
Pura Vida Home and Gift's introduction to vinyl cloths. Spiche...
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths available at Pura Vida Home and Gift (wine video)
Easy to clean area rugs. Spicher and Company's vintage vinyl f...
Spicher and Company vinyl floor cloths available at Pura Vida Home and Gift (hallway video)
Protect and beautify your floors. Spicher and Company's vinta...
Spicher and Company Vinyl Floor Cloth available at Pura Vida Home and Gift (video ghost plant)
Low maintenance flooring. Spicher and Company's vintage vinyl...