Loves Last Adieu vinyl floor cloth has a beautiful Celtic design with red, gold, tan, and blue tones. The vinyl is a modern, updated version of oil and canvas painted cloths. It's soft, flexible, and lightweight. Just like an area rug (without the cleaning bills), you can roll it up for easy transport. Spills and messes wipe away with a rag and water and it's stain resistant. Use it in high foot traffic areas to beautify and protect your floors.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for the Artisanry Collection, but is limited to proportional changes to existing dimensions. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania