Custom size 60x138 Clemont Avenue vinyl floor cloth is inspired by black and white ceramic tiles of the 1920's. The vinyl is perfect for bathrooms, for instance, when you want to keep the tile look, but don't want to pay to have a the old floor removed. Simply lay the cloth on top of the existing floor and cut around any fixtures or angles. It's waterproof, durable, low profile, and easy care. Spills and messes wipe away with a rag and water.
- Mosaic tile designs inspired by the 1920's decade. Pattern names derived from NYC public transportation stops from that era.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for the Mosaic Collection, but is limited to proportional changes to existing dimensions. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania