Adams vinyl floor cloth features black and ivory octagons that mimic ceramic tile flooring. There are fold marks around the edges to replicate canvas cloths. This collection is based on textiles and designs from the Williamsburg Foundation. Unlike oil cloths, the vinyl is not painted and the design will not peel off. They are waterproof, low profile (1/16" thick), and the edges will not curl. It will lay perfectly flat, so there is no tripping hazard.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are NOT available for Williamsburg Collection.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania