Pattern 77 Brahms vinyl floor cloth features a two-tone color palette of pink and gray with a beautiful bold scroll work design. Vinyl is perfect for areas of high traffic. Because the vinyl is low maintenance, it's a great alternative to fabric area rugs. Low profile, durable, and affordable. Made in USA by Spicher and Company, these floor cloths are beautiful and durable.
- Available in rectangle sizes only.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for a $10 - $39 up-charge. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made. More custom info here.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania