Pattern 81 The Garden Room features an Atomic Era retro design that's simple and fun and brings back memories of bygone decades. This pattern looks great in a modern decor setting. Gold stars and sage flowers on a green/blue background make a dramatic statement. Because the vinyl is low maintenance, it's a great alternative to fabric area rugs. Low profile, durable, and affordable. Made in the USA by Spicher & Company.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for a $10 - $39 up-charge. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths at Pura Vida Home and Gift in Boston, MA
Pura Vida Home and Gift's introduction to vinyl cloths. Spiche...
Spicher and Company vintage vinyl floor cloths available at Pura Vida Home and Gift (wine video)
Easy to clean area rugs. Spicher and Company's vintage vinyl f...