The American Dream vinyl floor cloth features a ship design by Kolene Spicher. Made in USA by Spicher and Company, it's an excellent alternative to fabric area rugs, low maintenance, easy to clean, and will not stain. With a thickness of only 1/8", it's low profile eliminates tripping hazards. The vinyl is perfect for situations where a rug is too thick for clearance of doorways when a door is too close to the floor. Vinyl cloths are a cost effective way of replacing a floor for DIY projects. Simply unroll it on top of your existing floor. Their latex backing will not harm your floors, but rather, protect them. A carpet pad is not needed nor recommended.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you and non-returnable. Please be sure of your purchase. I'm here to help if needed.
- Detailed information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- See other customer's end use of the vinyl by clicking on the Vinyl Customer Photos tab on the top row menu bar.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Proportional custom sizes are available up to size 43x56.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates