Glendalough vinyl floor cloth looks like real wood floorboards with a geometric pattern in brown and black colors. This collection was inspired by wooded mountains and ski lodge decor. Use it on top of an existing wood floor to protect it and add interest. It's a way to get a wood inlay effect without the cost. The vinyl is affordable, easy care, pet friendly, and made in the USA. They are great for any high foot traffic area.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Inspired by designs from the Scandinavian countries. Note the detail of the wood grain in these cloths. And because they are thin and lay flat, they will look like it's your real floor!
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for the Norwegian Collection, but is limited to proportional changes to existing dimensions. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve had two great experiences shopping at Pura Vida for vinyl floor cloths, first for our kitchen and then home office. Daren provided personable and responsive service, beyond my expectations, especially since our interaction was all via email and phone! He sent requested samples without delay and at no charge – another company, supplying the same product, charges for samples. He also provided advice regarding sizing, placed my orders immediately, and kept me updated on status. I couldn’t be happier with both the product and the shopping experience and have passed on details to friends. Thank you, Daren!