Ashbee vinyl floor cloth features a herringbone pattern in gray and black tones. It's detailed with wood grain and knots to give the effect of real wood flooring. Placed on top of existing wood floor, it gives the look of inlaid wood. This collection's rich wood colors and designs warm any room in the home or business, but looks great in libraries, dining rooms, and offices. Rolling chairs are fine on the vinyl. Low profile 1/16". Carpet pads not needed.
- All vinyl is made to order and made just for you. Complete information about the product can be found here.
- Easy to clean with water and mild detergent, no harsh abrasives. Latex backing will not harm wood floors.
- Vinyl cloths are durable, have a certified non-slip surface, lay flat, and may be used indoors or protected outdoors.
- Some of the cloths have distressing built into the design to make them look aged. This is not a defect in the product.
- The scale (size) of the design may change with some collections. Scroll through the images using the thumbnails below the main product image.
- Custom sizes are available for the Artisanry Collection, but is limited to proportional changes to existing dimensions. 10'x15' is the largest size that can be made.
- Swatches are available under the 'Swatch Sample' category. I offer 2 for free (code: FREE) and then $2 each.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks delivery. Rush requests may be available for a small fee, please contact the store.
- No odor or off-gassing and the PVC material is free of phthalates
- Made in Pennsylvania